Thursday, July 5, 2012

Introduction



Today, I was thinking about my first kiss. How I was taken in by the moment I realized who I was, and that this was a beautiful highlight of my life. His personality completely slipped from my mind. This kiss was soft, wet and passionate as I lost myself to his lips, lips that would forever tell me not who I want, but what I want. Since that day, and lost teenage crush, I have searched for a man with lips as captivating.
Plump and full, I like my guy’s lips like I like his butt. However, I couldn’t form a place for like-minded men at my other blog, What’s-His-Butt, where the ass-fans go. I would need to create a new blog, fully dedicated to the fuller lips. It’d be a niche site, but also a must-stop for anyone with the same kink. I'm proud to give you LiPZ. Follow for more updates!

-Whibby Gaylord

No comments:

Post a Comment