Friday, July 6, 2012

Black Men


Brother is damn fine, 
but this is an explanation on why there might be a shortage of black men on my blog...



African Americans, (black people) usually tend to have naturally fuller lips. If you could take a black man's lips and put them on a white boi, it'd be hot. (to me). But on a black man, it's normal, common, and they'd have to be pretty large for me to take notice. full lips for an Asian or Caucasian are not at the same level for a black man, and I'm not attracted to some specific set level for all men. It varies.


No, I am not saying all black men look the same. Some have thinner lips. But I'm saying all this because like 95% of the men in my inventory are White, Latin or Italian. I figured someone might think something's up if I never showed any black dudes. So if you have black men to submit to me, please do so to whbmaster@live.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment